Sour Cream Cake
Sour Cream CakeCourse: Dessert Recipes, Pastry Recipes
Sugar 2 glasses
Butter 50 g
Wheat flour 1,5 glasses
Sour cream 600 g
Hydrated Soda ½ g
Vanilla on the tip of a knife
- Melt the butter; Beat eggs with sugar (1 tbsp) and melted butter.
- Add sour cream (200 g), soda, vanillin and flour (you can divide the dough into two parts and add cocoa to one of them to make the cakes in two colors).
- Knead the dough and pour into a greased form. Bake for 20-30 minutes at a temperature of 160 degrees.
- For cream, sour cream (400 g), beat well with 1 tbsp. sugar (to dissolve it completely).
- Cut the finished cake on the layers, smear abundantly with cream, put the layers on each other, leave for 3-5 hours to soak.
- You can decorate the top of the cake with fruit, chocolate, nuts, poppy seeds, or whatever you like.