The succulent chicken, which is seasoned and cooked to juicy perfection, is the star of the dish. The chicken pieces are tender and flavorful, adding a savory element to each bite.
- 8 ounces of linguine pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the linguine according to package directions. Set aside after draining.
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the chicken strips until they are browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside.
- Cook the minced garlic in the same skillet for about 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Pour in the heavy cream and chicken broth. Stir well and bring to a simmer.
- Add the sundried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, and chopped basil leaves. Stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Return the cooked linguine and the cooked chicken to the skillet. Toss everything together until evenly coated with the sauce.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes to heat through.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.