- Turmeric and Chipotle Aioli
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 clove garlic – minced
- 1 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 Chipotle in adobo – chopped
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Place the egg yolks, lemon juice, turmeric and chipotle in a blender. Blend on high about 10 seconds, until creamy.
- While on high speed, slowly pour the oil in a thin, steady stream. Blend until thick.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. This will keep in the fridge for a week or so.