Moroccan SalmonCourse: Seafood Recipes
5 Skinless Salmon Filets
1 Bell Pepper cleaned and sliced
3-4 Dried Chilli peppers
4 Tbsp of Paprika
2 Tbsp Chicken Stock powder
1 Tbsp Tumeric
1 Tsp Cayenne
1/2 cup of Vegetable oil
1 bag Baby Carotta
6 Cloves of garlic
- Start by peeling your garlic and putting it with a little bit of oil in your pan add your carrots, bell peppers and your dried chillies.
- Add a sprinkle of all the spices and cook the vegetables until soft.
- Place your salmon fillets on top of the vegetables and take the remainder of the oil in a cup with the remainder of the spices mix well and pour it generously all over the fish and vegetables.
- Using the same cup pour water into the pan to cover the salmon a little more than halfway and let it come to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low cover for 20 minutes and let the water reduce to a sauce.