Baked Yellowtail with potatoesCourse: Seafood Recipes
1 whole Yellowtail
1 tbsp vinegar
3 garlic cloves sliced
½ cup olive oil
- Preheat oven at 390°F.
- Salt the inside and outside of yellowtail and place it in an oven tray.
- Place a few slices of lemon inside the fish.
- Pour 2 tbsp of olive oil over the yellowtail and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Cut a potato in slices and then, those slices in halves.
- In a frying pan, put the rest of the oil over medium heat and fry one of the sliced garlic cloves until golden. Then, add the potatoes.
- Transfer 3 tbsp from the frying pan to another one and fry the other 2 sliced garlic cloves until golden brown.
- Remove the lemon slices from the inside of the yellowtail and put back in the oven for an extra 5 minutes.
- Then, remove the fish from the oven, open it up and pour the 2 tbsp of vinegar over it.
- Split the fish in two and place on a plate.
- When the two sliced garlics are golden brown, pour over the inside part of the fish.
- Serve each plate with potatoes and garlic. Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.
- And it’s ready!