Baked Yellowtail with potatoes
- 1 whole Yellowtail
- 1 potato
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves sliced
- ½ cup olive oil
- Parsley Chopped
- 1 lemon
2. Salt the inside and outside of yellowtail and place it in an oven tray.
3. Place a few slices of lemon inside the fish.
4. Pour 2 tbsp of olive oil over the yellowtail and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
5. Cut a potato in slices and then, those slices in halves.
6. In a frying pan, put the rest of the oil over medium heat and fry one of the sliced garlic cloves until golden. Then, add the potatoes.
7. Transfer 3tbsp from the frying pan to another one and fry the other 2 sliced garlic cloves until golden brown.
8. Remove the lemon slices from the inside of the yellowtail and put back in the oven for an extra 5 minutes.
9. Then, remove the fish from the oven, open it up and pour the 2 tbsp of vinegar over it.
10. Split the fish in two and place on a plate.
11. When the two sliced garlics are golden brown, pour over the inside part of the fish.
12. Serve each plate with potatoes and garlic. Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.
13. And it’s ready!