Anchovy And Potato Gratin Bake
Anchovy And Potato Gratin BakeCourse: Seafood Recipes
30g can anchovy fillets in olive oil
2 onions, finely sliced
4, waxy potatoes, thinly sliced
300ml double cream
- Preheat the oven to a 180C fan.
- Heat half the butter and stir in the anchovies till they melt (save the oil) Drain the anchovies, reserving their oil.
- Add the onions and gently cook for 20 mins (make sure they don’t brown).
- Line a baking tray with the rest of the butter and arrange half the potatoes, then pour over the onions: Add the remaining potatoes and half the cream and bake for 30 minutes.
- Add the remaining cream and bake for another 25 minutes, until golden!