Omelet with salmon and stratilla Recipe
- Eggs 3
- Cream 33% 55 ml
- Lightly Salted Salmon 30 grams
- Stracciatella cheese 50 grams
- Vegetable oil 5 ml
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Smash eggs into a deep cup and add cream. Beat with a fork or whisk. Salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a pan and pour the resulting mass. Fry the omelet from both sides.
- In a scrambled egg wrap the starch butter, top with slices of salmon. Decorate the dish with greens.
This recipe did not turn out as expected.