Risotto Primavera Recipe
- 300g of Arborio rice
- 200g of asparagus
- 50g of Parmesan
- 80g of Stracciatella or Mozzarella
- A bunch of parsley
- 2 shallots
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- 1L of vegetable stock
- Butter, Olive oil, Chili flakes, Salt and Pepper
- Heat the oil and butter in a wide pan. Tip in 1 shallot and cook for 3-4 mins until soft and see-through, stirring often. With the heat on medium, add the rice and keep it moving for a few mins. Once it starts to hiss and sizzle, pour in the wine. Keep stirring for about a min until the wine has evaporated.
- Add the vegetable stock little by little. Keep stirring until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Add the asparagus cream (in mixer asparagus cooked with 1 shallot + parsley).
- Add the Parmesan and Stracciatella.
I made this recipe for dinner last night and it turned out delicious!