MangomisuCourse: Dessert Recipes
- For the mango coulis:
A tablespoon of brown sugar
A tablespoon of grated coconut
A few chia seeds
- For the mascarpone mousse:
200 g of mascarpone
100 g of white sugar
juice of 3 kumquats
- For assembly:
- Mix together the mango with the lime juice, the zest of the same lime, a tablespoon of brown sugar, a tablespoon of grated coconut and some chia seeds. Put in the fridge.
- Then prepare the mascarpone mousse with kumquat juice. To do this, separate the yolks from the egg whites. Whip the egg whites. Mix the yolks with the mascarpone cream, the sugar and the kumquat juice. Then combine delicately without mixing too much the last two preparations.
- In glasses, place your cookies soaked in lime juice, then pour in the mascarpone mousse. Set aside a good two hours in the fridge (I personally do them the day before for the next day).
- When serving, pour the mango puree over the mascarpone mousse.