Cheese cakes with jam Recipe
- Cottage cheese 12% 400 grams
- Egg yolk 2 grams
- Wheat flour 70 grams
- Sugar 80 grams
- Vanilla extract 5 ml
- Vegetable oil 10 ml
- Sour cream 200 grams
- Jam 200 grams
- Mint 5 grams
- Cottage cheese, yolk, flour, sugar and vanilla extract mix until smooth. Then leave in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- From the resulting mass to form cheesecakes 50 grams and fry in vegetable oil for 2 minutes on each side.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and place the fried cheesecakes for 8 minutes.
- Decorate cheesecakes with mint and serve with sour cream and jam.
This recipe did not turn out as expected.