Three Chocolate CakeCourse: Dessert Recipes
Butter 125 g
Shortbread 300 g
Gelatin sheets 5 pieces
Cottage cheese 750 g
Sugar 0.5 tablespoon
Cream 33% 300 ml
White chocolate 200 g
Milk chocolate 200 g
Black chocolate 200 g
Water 0.25 ml
- Use a food processor to crush shortbread cookies. Add melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- Lightly grease the round shape with a diameter of 22 cm. Lay the base from the sand crumbs with the sides 6-7 cm high, helping yourself with a glass. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Beat curd cheese at room temperature with sugar.
- Add cream and whisk again.
- Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes (or as directed). 1/4 stack bring water to a boil and remove from heat. Wring out gelatin and dissolve in hot water. Add to the cheese mixture and beat.
- Melt the white chocolate in a water bath.
- Add a third of the cheese mass to melted white chocolate, mix thoroughly. Pour into a cookie base. Put in the freezer for 15 minutes (or in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes) to set the layer.
- Melt milk chocolate in a water bath.
- Add half the remaining cheese mass to milk chocolate, mix thoroughly. Gently lay on a layer of white chocolate. Put in the freezer for 15 minutes (or in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes) to set the layer.
- Melt dark chocolate in a water bath.
- Add the remaining cheese mass to dark chocolate, mix thoroughly. Gently lay on a layer of milk chocolate. Refrigerate overnight to completely freeze the cake.
- Carefully remove the pan before serving. Enjoy your meal!