Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca Recipe
- 200g Spaghetti
- 200g Peeled tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp capers
- 3 tbsp pitted black olives
- 6 Anchovy fillets
- 1/2 Dried chilli
- Handful of chopped parsley
- Salt (for pasta water)
- 3 tbsp Extra-virgin Olive oil
- Cook the spaghetti in salted boiling water until al dente.
- Put EVOO, garlic, olives, capers, anchovies and chilli into the hot pan and sweat them. Then add the tomatoes and cook them on low heat.
- Transfer the spaghetti to the pan and cook for another minute. Add parsley for garnish and serve. Buon appetito.
This recipe was fantastic!