Farfalle pasta with chanterelles and cauliflowerCourse: Pasta Recipes
Farfalle pasta 100 g
Chanterelles 80 g
Cream 33% 50 ml
Olive oil 15 ml
Chicken bouillon 15 ml
Ground allspice 2 g
Garlic 1 clove
Watercress 2 g
Butter 15 g
Cauliflower 60 g
Parmesan cheese 15 g
Thyme 1 g
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta in a large amount of salted boiling water.
- Break the cauliflower into small inflorescences and fry in butter – it should turn out tender but keep its shape.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the chanterelles and fry until golden brown for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the cream, chicken broth, cauliflower. Add salt, freshly ground black and allspice, thyme. Bring the sauce to a boil while stirring.
- Add the pasta to the sauce, stir and heat until the sauce and noodles become a whole.
- Serve the pasta with chanterelles and sprinkle with grated parmesan.