Rigatoni Saffron And Sausage With Rosemary ScentCourse: Main Food Recipes, Meat Recipes, Pasta Recipes
160 g of Rigatoni
2 knots of sausage
30 g of grated Parmesan cheese
- Boil the Rigatoni in plenty of boiling salted water.
- In the meantime, remove the skin from the sausage and cut it with a knife. Sauté it in a pan over medium heat until it is well browned.
- Separately, in a cup with hot water, dip the saffron pistils which in a few minutes will release all their flavor and color.
- Drain the pasta directly into the pan with the sausage, add the saffron, rosemary (very little) and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- With the flame off, add the grated Parmesan cheese and serve