Sausage Pasta BakeCourse: Main Food Recipes, Pasta Recipes
250g Tesco onion & garlic pasta sauce
4 x reduced-fat Tesco sausages
100g white onion
60g sun-dried tomatoes
150g (dry weight) rigatoni
60g grated cheese
1tsp smoked paprika
1tsp garlic powder
- Cut up sausage into small pieces and pan-fry.
- Boil pasta.
- Dice up the white onion and put it into the blender with pasta sauce, blend until smooth.
- Once the sausage is nearly done pour in the sauce and simmer until the pasta is cooked.
- Add any spices to the pasta sauce, I added 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Drain pasta and then add to the sauce and sausages and combine.
- Empty into a baking dish, top with grated cheese and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Grill until golden.