Sausage, Butter Bean and Tomato Bake with Crispy Hashbrowns
Sausage, Butter Bean and Tomato Bake with Crispy HashbrownsCourse: Breakfast Recipes
2 tbsp olive oil
2 chillies – chopped
4 garlic cloves – minced
2 sprigs of rosemary
2 x 400g Tomato and Onion mix
1 can of Butter Beans
350g chicken sausages
30g parmesan cheese
Simply Veg Hashbrowns
- Fry your sausages and hashbrowns and set aside. I chose to bake my hashbrowns.
- In a pot, add olive oil, garlic, chillies and rosemary and fry until fragrant.
- Add in your canned Tomato and Onion mix and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add your tomato mix to an ovenproof dish.
- Drain and rinse your butter beans and add to your tomato mix.
- Add in your sausages and top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 200 degrees. Serve while hot with your hashbrowns and enjoy.