High Protein Breakfast Skillet
High Protein Breakfast SkilletCourse: Breakfast Recipes
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
3 Medium Yellow-skin Potatoes
1/3 cup Green Onion
2 Low Sodium Bacon Strips
1 Sausage Link
1 cup Egg Whites
3 whole Eggs
- Pre-heat cast iron (or large normal) skillet over medium heat. Pour in olive oil.
- Dice potatoes and add to the pan, topping with the salt and garlic powder to taste.
- Toss in the green onion and cook until just barely crispy. Remove from heat.
- Place the skillet back onto the heat, and add the bacon and sausage (chopped up) and cook until fully crispy or to your liking.
- Remove that from the heat, and re-add the potatoes and let them crisp fully in the bacon and sausage fat. Re-introduce the bacon and sausage and mix.
- Top with the egg whites, mix, and cook until fully cooked.
- Seperate 3 small divets in the skillet and crack the eggs in them. Cover and cook.
- Top with pepper and your favourite shredded cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!