Chocolate Chai Pancakes Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups AP flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/3 cup chai w/ milk
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- Whisk the egg, sugar, and butter together until combined.
- Pour in your chai and keep whisking.
- Then, sift in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, and cardamom then mix with a spoon.
- Your pancake batter is ready! This makes about 5 medium-sized pancakes.
I tried this recipe and was surprised by how easy and quick it was to make.