Coconut pancakes with mango and lime are a sweet and tropical breakfast dish with soft and fluffy pancakes made with a combination of all-purpose flour and coconut flour, giving them a slightly nutty and sweet flavor. The coconut milk, eggs, and melted coconut oil in the pancakes make them extra moist and delicious. The pancakes are then topped with slices of juicy ripe mango for a burst of sweetness and fruity flavor, and drizzled with fresh lime juice for a tangy and zesty contrast to the sweetness of the mango. Finally, a generous drizzle of maple syrup ties all of the flavors together and adds a touch of sweetness to the pancakes.As a result, you have a delectable and refreshing breakfast dish that is ideal for a weekend brunch or a special occasion.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Combine the flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the coconut milk, eggs, and melted coconut oil in a separate bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until they are just combined.
- Over medium-high heat, heat a nonstick skillet or griddle.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter into the skillet.
- Cook until the edges dry and the surface bubbles, then flip and cook for another minute or so, until both sides are lightly browned.
- Toss the sliced mango with the lime juice while the pancakes are cooking.
- Serve the pancakes with the mango and maple syrup drizzled on top.