For the oats:
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 capful vanilla extract
- 1/2 capful almond extract (optional)
- 1/2 a peach
- 1/3 cup liquid of choice
For the filling:
- 1 tbsp plain or vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2 – 1 tsp sugar or sweetener
- Peach slices
- Crushed Graham crackers
- More vanilla Greek yogurt
- Sliced almonds
- Add all ingredients for the oats in a blender and then pour batter into a heat-resistant dish.
- Add and cover the filling In the middle of the batter.
- Add toppings (except Greek yogurt) and bake in 400*F oven for 12-15 minutes depending on desired consistency!
- Add the Greek yogurt and whatever other toppings you’d like and demolish!