- 3 bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 package of vanilla sugar
- pinch of salt
- 250g flour
- 50g grounded almonds
- 4 tblsp oil
- 1 package of baking powder
- 20g rice syrup
- 30g coco powder
- as much cacao nibs as you like
- your favourite nuts (almonds, hazelnuts…)
- Smash the banana and add the vanilla sugar, salt, egg and oil and mix them.
- Mix the flour and baking powder and add them to the rest of the dough with the cacao powder and the rice syrup.
- Now add the cacao nibs and your choice of nuts or raisin…
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes at 180°C and enjoy!