Blueberry Walnut Breakfast Muffins Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- sprinkle of salt
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- Mix all together, folding in the blueberries last.
- Put into a cupcake/muffin tin filling each 3/4 of the way.
- Top with chopped walnuts & a sprinkle of brown sugar on each.
- Bake at 350 F for 17-20 minutes!
I am so impressed with this recipe.