Sweet coffee jelly
- 1 sachet of cream (thicker is better)
- 5 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. instant coffee
- 1 packet of gelatin
- Pour gelatin into a glass, add 1 teaspoon of water. Then take a bowl with boiled water and place the gelatin in the glass. Stir until gelatin melt.
- Whip cream with a mixer.
- Mix sugar and coffee in a separate container. Add a little water to make everything melt and be in one mass.
- Then add the gelatin and sugar with the coffee to the whipped cream, mix.
- Pour in the cup or bowl and put it in the fridge to get stiff.