Chocolate Muffins with Chocolate Chips
Chocolate Muffins with Chocolate ChipsCourse: Dessert Recipes, French Kitchen, Pastry Recipes
Sugar 60 g
Chocolate 100 g
Cocoa 1 tablespoon
Milk 50 ml
Wheat flour 120 g
Baking Powder 1 tsp
Butter 70 g
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Put butter, sugar, chocolate (30 grams), cocoa and milk into the pan. Bring mixture to a boil and remove from heat.
- When the mixture has cooled, add the egg and beat a little.
- Add flour and baking powder, mix.
- Chop the remaining chocolate.
- Fill the form with a dough for 2/3, then drown in it pieces of chocolate.
- Bake 25 minutes.