- Sugar 60 g
- Chocolate 100 g
- Cocoa 1 tablespoon
- Milk 50 ml
- Wheat flour 120 g
- Baking Powder 1 tsp
- 1 egg
- Butter 70 g
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Put butter, sugar, chocolate (30 grams), cocoa and milk into the pan. Bring mixture to a boil and remove from heat.
- When the mixture has cooled, add the egg and beat a little.
- Add flour and baking powder, mix.
- Chop the remaining chocolate.
- Fill the form with a dough for 2/3, then drown in it pieces of chocolate.
- Bake 25 minutes.