Chocolate cupcake with ganache creamCourse: Dessert Recipes, French Kitchen, Pastry Recipes
Cocoa powder 35 g
Freshly brewed coffee 90 ml
Vanilla extract 10 ml
Wheat flour 215 g
Baking Powder ½ tsp
Salt ¾ tsp
Butter 170 g
½ tsp soda
Sugar 215 g
Sour cream 120 g
Bitter chocolate 225 g
Cream 35% 270 ml
Treacle 40 g
- Whisk mix cocoa, coffee and vanilla extract.
- In the same way, mix the flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
- Melt the butter and sugar in a saucepan, then beat with a mixer for 5 minutes until the mass cools. Add eggs one by one, then mix the cocoa and coffee. Pour in half the flour mixture, stir. Next add sour cream, also stir. And only then – the remaining flour mixture.
- Spread the dough in molds and send it to the oven heated to 175 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Bring cream with molasses to a boil. Finely chop chocolate, put it in a wide dish and pour hot cream. After 15–20 seconds, melt the pieces gently with a spatula and stir into an absolutely homogeneous mass – you should start from the middle, gradually grabbing more and more chocolate.
- Put the cream in the fridge and stir occasionally until it freezes so much that it will keep its shape. Then put the cream in a pastry bag and squeeze it on the finished cupcakes. Decorate cream domes with golden dragees.