Puff pastry breakfast tarts Recipe
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- 5 eggs
- 4 slices of bacon or prosciutto
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Herbs of choice
- Cut pastry into 4 squares. Roll up sides a little bit for all squares.
- Cut tomatoes into halves.
- On each of pastry square put slice of meat, egg and tomatoes on sides. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Whisk one egg to smear edges of pastry.
- Put in preheated oven (180C) and cook until the dough is golden brown and the egg is cooked.
I will definitely be adding this to my meal rotation.