Puff pastry breakfast tarts
Puff pastry breakfast tartsCourse: Breakfast Recipes, Pastry Recipes
2 sheets of puff pastry
4 slices of bacon or prosciutto
8 cherry tomatoes
Herbs of choice
- Cut pastry into 4 squares. Roll up sides a little bit for all squares.
- Cut tomatoes into halves.
- On each of pastry square put slice of meat, egg and tomatoes on sides. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Whisk one egg to smear edges of pastry.
- Put in preheated oven (180C) and cook until the dough is golden brown and the egg is cooked.