4 Ingredient BunsCourse: Pastry Recipes
200 g flour
180 g greek/regular yogurt
8 g baking powder
4 g salt
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Flour the countertop, slightly knead the dough and cut into 4 pieces.
- Optional: Brush them with beaten eggs and sprinkle some sesame seeds.
- Bake at 190 degrees for 18 min.
- They can be savory or sweet, it depends on the filling you choose! Mine was cheese and scrambled egg!
- (Vegan alternative: plant-based yogurt and no egg brush)