Focaccia with parsley, cherry tomatoes and rosemaryCourse: Pastry Recipes
500g of flour
10g dry yeast
3 tablespoons of olive oil
300ml of lukewarm water
1 tablespoon of sugar
1/2 tablespoon of salt
- Mix water, yeast, olive oil, sugar and salt. Leave it aside for some minutes until you see the yeast “alive”. Then mix it with the flour and knead it for 10 minutes.
- Let it rise for 1 hour in a pot brushed with olive oil and cover it.
- Brush some olive oil in your baking tray and spread the dough with your fingers. Decorate as per your likes. I used cherry tomatoes, parsley and rosemary, brushed with some olive oil and sprinkled some salt.
- It goes to the oven for 30 minutes at 200°.
- Enjoy it still warm and you’ll love it!