Appetizer cake with chicken and mushroomsCourse: Meat Recipes, Pastry Recipes
150 g chicken breast
150g canned mushrooms
100 g cheese
1/2 bell pepper
2 green onion
3 tablespoons flour
1/2 sachet baking powder
- Cut the chicken breast into cubes and fry it in olive oil. We seasoned it with salt, pepper and granulated garlic.
- Meanwhile, cut the vegetables (mushrooms, green onions, peppers), put the cheese on a large grater, add the eggs, flour and baking powder.
- Mix until a homogeneous composition is obtained. Season to taste. Add the chicken breast. Mix well and put the cake in the pan but with oil.
- I sprinkled a little more cheese on top for color and added some sesame seeds.
- Put it in the preheated oven at 190 °C for 40 minutes. I also checked with my toothpick to see if the cake is cooked.