Classic Lasagna with meat
- Minced meat 600 grams
- Bolognese sauce 600 grams
- Butter 60 grams
- Wheat flour 2.5 tablespoons
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Milk 750 ml
- Ready dry lasagna sheets 10 pieces
- Hard cheese 500 grams
- Put the butter and 2 spoons of vegetable oil in a skillet, melt. Gradually add flour and stir so that no lumps remain.
- When all flour is mixed in, pour in all the milk. Reduce heat and simmer to the desired consistency: not liquid, but not too thick. The consistency of low-fat sour cream.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil. Add minced meat (better pork + veal).
- Fry minced meat until half cooked. Pour bolognese sauce into it, salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oven to 180 degrees. Grease the form with butter. At the bottom pour a little bechamel sauce, just a little, just to cover the bottom.
- Lay out the layers (not boiled). Put the minced meat on the layers (no regrets!), Grated cheese on the minced meat.On cheese – bechamel sauce.
- Sauce need to lay out as much as necessary, in your opinion, to get lasagna juicy. Put dry lasagna sheets on top of the sauce. Repeat the procedure.
- Spread the last layer of sheets with bechamel sauce and cover it with cheese on top. Let stand for 7-10 minutes. Put in the oven. Oven 30 minutes.