Laurent Chicken & Mushroom Pie
Laurent Chicken & Mushroom PieCourse: Breakfast Recipes, Pastry Recipes
Butter 50 g
Water 3 ml
Salt ½ tsp
Wheat flour 200 g
Champignons 300 g
Chicken fillet 300 g
Onion 1 piece
Spices to taste
Cream 20% 170 ml
Eggs 2 pieces
Cheese 150 g
- Stir the butter with the egg, add water, salt, flour, knead smooth dough, wrap in foil, put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Boil the breast until cooked, chop, mushrooms, fry with onions until done, add salt, ground pepper and nutmeg, as well as chicken fillet, mix everything, turn off the fire.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease the split mold (23 cm) with butter, roll out the dough, transfer it into a mold, form a side, put the stuffing on the dough, smooth it.
- Lightly beat the eggs with a fork, add cream and cheese, mix well, pour the stuffing mixture evenly into the mixture.
- Bake the cake for 35–40 minutes. Then remove the rim, put the cake on a wire rack, cool.