Chicken & Lavash roll
- Armenian pita bread 3 pieces
- Chicken breast 4 pieces
- 4 eggs
- Cheese 300 g
- Mayonnaise 200 g
- Greens to taste
- Boil chicken breasts, split into fibers.
- Boil the eggs.
- Rub the grated eggs, separately – the cheese.
- Chop greens and mix with grated eggs.
- Place a sheet of pita bread on the foil, brush it with mayonnaise and place chicken fibers on top. Cover with a sheet of pita bread.
- Smear the pita bread with mayonnaise, put the eggs mixed with greens on top.Cover with a sheet of pita bread.
- Also grease with mayonnaise, put the cheese on top.
- Roll into a roll, wrap tightly with foil.
To make the roll tastier and more tender, you need to leave it in the fridge for 10 hours, then the pita bread should be soaked with filling.