Chicken & Lavash roll
Chicken & Lavash rollCourse: Breakfast Recipes, Pastry Recipes
Armenian pita bread 3 pieces
Chicken breast 4 pieces
Cheese 300 g
Mayonnaise 200 g
Greens to taste
- Boil chicken breasts, split into fibers.
- Boil the eggs.
- Rub the grated eggs, separately – the cheese.
- Chop greens and mix with grated eggs.
- Place a sheet of pita bread on the foil, brush it with mayonnaise and place chicken fibers on top. Cover with a sheet of pita bread.
- Smear the pita bread with mayonnaise, put the eggs mixed with greens on top. Cover with a sheet of pita bread.
- Also, grease with mayonnaise put the cheese on top.
- Roll into a roll, wrap tightly with foil.
- To make the roll tastier and more tender, you need to leave it in the fridge for 10 hours, then the pita bread should be soaked with filling.