- Armenian pita bread 3 pieces
- Chicken breast 4 pieces
- 4 eggs
- Cheese 300 g
- Mayonnaise 200 g
- Greens to taste
- Boil chicken breasts, split into fibers.
- Boil the eggs.
- Rub the grated eggs, separately – the cheese.
- Chop greens and mix with grated eggs.
- Place a sheet of pita bread on the foil, brush it with mayonnaise and place chicken fibers on top. Cover with a sheet of pita bread.
- Smear the pita bread with mayonnaise, put the eggs mixed with greens on top. Cover with a sheet of pita bread.
- Also, grease with mayonnaise put the cheese on top.
- Roll into a roll, wrap tightly with foil.