Sausage & Veg HashCourse: Breakfast Recipes
6 pork chipolatas (cut into bitesize pieces)
200g new potatoes (pre-boiled, skin on)
Half a bag of spinach (washed)
1 pepper (roughly chopped)
1 red onion (chopped)
2 garlic cloves (sliced)
As many chilli flakes as you can handle
Dried Italian herbs
Salt, pepper & 1tbsp oil
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan on a medium-high heat. Add the sausages and fry for 5 mins.
- Add the pepper and onion. Fry for a further 5 mins until everything’s looking a little browner.
- Add the potatoes and garlic. Fry for 8 mins until potatoes are golden and sausages are cooked.
- Add the spinach, seasoning, chilli flakes and herbs and stir through.
- Push everything to the side to make room. Crack both eggs into the pan, separating them from each other and the hash as much as you can. Fry for 5 mins or until the eggs are cooked (preferably with a bit of crisp on the bottom).
- Serve the hash onto plates, with a fried egg on top. Sprinkle more seasoning and chilli flakes on top!