Chia Pudding With Almond Milk And Granola Recipe
Chia pudding with almond milk and granola is an easy-to-make healthy and delicious breakfast or dessert. Chia seeds are soaked in almond milk, which imparts a creamy, slightly nutty flavor. The pudding is sweetened with honey or maple syrup and, if desired, flavored with vanilla extract. Crispy granola and fresh berries or fruit add texture and natural sweetness to the pudding. The combination of creamy chia pudding, crunchy granola, and sweet fruit creates a filling and nutritious meal that is ideal for anyone looking for a healthy and delicious breakfast or snack.
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups almond milk (or any other milk of your choice)
- 1-2 tbsp honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 cup granola
- Fresh berries or fruit (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chia seeds and almond milk. Stir well to combine.
- If you like your chia pudding sweet, you can add honey or maple syrup to taste. You can also add vanilla extract for extra flavor.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. The chia seeds will absorb the liquid and turn into a pudding-like consistency.
- When you are ready to serve, give the pudding a good stir to make sure the chia seeds are evenly distributed.
- Spoon the pudding into bowls and top with granola and fresh fruit if desired.
The addition of honey or maple syrup and vanilla extract makes the pudding sweet and flavorful, and the granola and fresh fruit provide a satisfying crunch and natural sweetness.