Quick tiramisu with raspberries and mint
Quick tiramisu with raspberries and mintCourse: Dessert Recipes
Mascarpone cheese 500 g
Guinea fowl egg 5 pieces
Vanilla sugar 30 g
Caster sugar 100 g
Ground coffee 4 tablespoons
Cinnamon sticks 2 pieces
Savoyardi cookies 18 pieces
Cocoa powder 10 g
Amaretto liqueur 60 ml
Raspberry 250 g
Mint 6 stalks
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Squirrels need to be whipped at an average mixer speed of about three minutes, and add sugar powder to the yolks and beat them up too – both of which should end up with a rather thick consistency.
- Put the mascarpone in a bowl, add vanilla sugar and mix well. Carefully add egg yolks and whites to the curd. Once again, beat everything – already by hand, whisk, making sure that the mixture was homogeneous.
- Ground coffee and cinnamon sticks pour boiling water. While coffee is brewed (and it should be strong), break the Savoyardi cookies into halves and distribute them into six small bowls or creamers.
- Pour 10 ml of Amaretto Disaronno and 40–50 ml of coffee into each portion of cookies, add a mixture of mascarpone and beaten eggs to the bowls. You can put tiramisu in the refrigerator for a couple of hours or eat it right away.
- Sprinkle the finished dessert cocoa using a strainer to avoid lumps. Put a dozen raspberry berries into the center of the bowl with tiramisu, garnish with mint sprigs and serve.