Omelet with chicken for the whole familyCourse: Breakfast Recipes
Chicken 800 g
3 Garlic cloves
4 Thyme stems
Butter 200 g
Olive oil 30 ml
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
- Cut the chicken into large pieces.
- Preheat the pan on a stove or grill. Pour in olive oil, add crushed garlic and thyme. Put the chicken in the pan, add some salt. Fry it until a nice golden crust appears.
- Slice the onions into half rings. Put the onion in the pan. Salt it.
- Put butter on top. Carefully put it on onions – when the butter has melted, the roasting process will be replaced by braising.
- Cut tomatoes into large pieces. Spread them over the chicken. Throw chopped coriander over it.
- Break eggs. Whisk with a fork, add salt and pepper. Pour the eggs over everything in the pan. Cover with a lid. Omelet will cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve directly from the pan, cover with foil.