- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter
- 2 medium bananas mashed (approx 2/3 cup)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Add bananas to a large bowl, mash with a fork, try to get rid of any lumps.
- Mix in maple syrup, peanut butter, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Add in oats, then add chocolate chips.
- Bake in the oven at 350F for 18-20 mins.
- Let cool.
- Meanwhile, melt dark chocolate chips/chunks in the microwave in 30 minute increments, stir in between!
- Once bars are cooled, drizzle melted dark chocolate over top!