Whole-wheat chocolate chips low-cal cake
Whole-wheat chocolate chips low-cal cakeCourse: Dessert Recipes, Snacks
250g whole-wheat flour
50g flour 00
150g wildflower honey
100ml seed oil
15g of baking powder
- Put the whole-wheat flour and 00 flour in a bowl and mix them together.
- Put the whole eggs in a bowl together with the honey and beat with the electric whisk for 5 minutes until they become foamy.
- Add the seed oil and milk and mix.
- Gradually add all the flours mixed together and the baking powder for desserts and smooth out all the dough for the whole-wheat donut making sure that no lumps are formed.
- Bake for about 45 minutes in a preheated oven at 160/170 °.