- 1 bag of Family Sized Taco Chips
- 2 cups Rotisserie Chicken, Shredded
- 2 cups of Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1 cup of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- Sour Cream
- Green Onion, sliced
- Shred Rotisserie Chicken.
- Drain and rinse black beans.
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Starting with the chips, layer the bottom of the dish.
- Add 1 cup of shredded chicken and ½ cup black beans.
- Sprinkle ½ tbsp taco seasoning on top of the chicken and black beans.
- Evenly sprinkle 1 cup of cheese on top.
- Repeat the above steps with the remaining ingredients.
- Pop it in the oven for 10-12 minutes or cheese is bubbly and melted.