Drunk Chicken WingsCourse: Chicken Recipes, Mexican Kitchen
2/3 cup tequila
1/2 cup lemon juice
3 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp sea salt
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon peppercorns
- In a bowl, mix the tequila, lemon juice, sugar, olive oil, salt, pepper and peppercorns.
- Add the wings to the bowl and cover them well with the sauce.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Cover a pyrex with aluminum foil and place the wings on top.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the wings.
- Bake at 200ºC for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, until the wings are golden brown.
- Serve the wings and add a little more of the sauce on top.
- You can accompany them with a very cold tequila.