Drunk Chicken Wings
- Chicken wings
- 2/3 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon peppercorns
– Add the wings to the bowl and cover them well with the sauce.
– Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
– Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
– Cover a pyrex with aluminum foil and place the wings on top.
– Pour the sauce evenly over the wings.
– Bake at 200ºC for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, until the wings are golden brown.
– Serve the wings and add a little more of the sauce on top.
– You can accompany them with a very cold tequila