- Chicken Breast 500 g
- Cream 35% 350 ml
- Champignons 200 g
- Onion 1 piece
- Sour cream 20% 100 g
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Chop onions.
- Put the onions in a pan preheated with butter and cook until transparent, stirring occasionally.
- Cut the chicken fillet into small cubes and add to the onions. Cook slightly over medium heat.
- Cut the mushrooms into pieces, put them in the pan, mix and cook for 5 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the cream, add the sour cream and cook until thickened. Salt to taste.
- Add chopped parsley to the finished bowl.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.