Chicken appetizer with black plums
- 3 fresh chicken fillets
- 15 dried black plums without stones
- 15 slices of thin bacon
- 2 spoons “Barbecue” sauces
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Divide chicken fillet into 5 pieces and cut into each “pocket”. Put one plum in it and sprinkle with spices and sauce. You can use any other tomato or grill sauce.
- Wrap with a bacon slice and put it on a wooden skewer.
- Place snacks on foil or baking paper and in oven at 200C for at least 20 minutes. Serve as a snack at a feast or picnic!