Keto Jumbo Cheesy Italian Meatballs
Keto Jumbo Cheesy Italian MeatballsCourse: Italian Kitchen, Meat Recipes
1 lb (0.45 kg) ground beef
1 cup (250 mL) breadcrumbs (keto bread)
1 egg + 1 egg yolk
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp of onion powder
1 tbsp keto Italian spices
1 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp of pepper
Brie cheese pieces (1 inch, 6-8 Pieces)
1 1/2 cup (375 mL) Marinara low-carb Sauce
- Spray your cooking pot with olive oil.
- In a bowl, add the ground meat, breadcrumbs, egg, egg yolk, garlic, onion powder, Italian spices, and salt and pepper.
- Mix the ingredients well together with your hands.
- Use about 4 tablespoons of the meat mixture and form into balls.
- Gently insert a piece of cheese into each of the balls.
- Place the balls in the cooking pot. Pour in the marinara sauce. Cook for 30-40 minutes on medium heat.