Roast Chicken with orange marinade
Roast Chicken with orange marinadeCourse: Meat Recipes
- Peel both oranges. Break cinnamon. Mix all ingredients ( together in one dish and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel off the white peel of the remaining oranges and fill the chicken with them. Chicken rubbed and filled with marinade.
- Let the oven bake until the internal roast temperature reaches 75 – 90 degrees (here the thermometer will be useful).
- Bake at your own discretion – in the bakery or on the pan with foil, removing it at the end to make the roast brown.
- If the oven temperature is set to 190 – 200 degrees, baking will take 40 minutes to 1 hour.