A perfectly balanced combination of tastes and textures can be found in the Triple Blue Cheese Panini with Fig Jam. This panini will quickly become your new favorite due to its golden, crispy exterior and lusciously gooey interior.
- 4 slices of English bread
- 4 tablespoons of fig jam
- 4 ounces of triple blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, softened
- Preheat a panini press or grill pan.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of fig jam on each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle the crumbled triple blue cheese evenly over 2 slices of bread.
- Top the cheese-covered slices with the remaining 2 slices of bread, fig jam side down.
- Outside of each sandwich, apply the softened butter.
- Place the sandwiches on the preheated panini press or grill pan.
- Cook for about 3-5 minutes, or until the bread is toasted and the cheese has melted.
- Carefully remove the sandwiches from the press or pan.
- Slice each sandwich in half diagonally.
- Serve hot and enjoy!