This beautiful tart is packed with creamy goat cheese, juicy blackberries, and a hint of aromatic thyme, all wrapped up in a buttery crust. It’s the perfect dessert for any occasion, from a casual family dinner to a fancy dinner party. With a little bit of time and effort, you can create a showstopping dessert that everyone will love.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 4 oz goat cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and transfer it to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the goat cheese, heavy cream, honey, and thyme until smooth.
- Spread the goat cheese mixture over the puff pastry, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
- Arrange the blackberries on top of the goat cheese mixture.
- Brush the edges of the puff pastry with the beaten egg.
- Bake the tart for 30-35 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown and the filling is set.
- Let the tart cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.