Chocolate Banana Muffins Recipe
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 large, ripe mashed bananas
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 flax egg
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- In a large bowl mash the bananas.
- Add all the ingredients except the chocolate chips, until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to a well-greased muffin tin.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until firm to touch.
I made this recipe with a few changes to suit my family’s taste preferences.