Cake “Birds milk”
Cake “Birds milk”Course: Dessert RecipesDifficulty: Medium
Wheat flour 140 grams
Butter 350 grams
Sugar 400 grams
Chicken egg 2 pieces
Chocolate 75 grams
Condensed milk 100 grams
Egg white 60 grams
Citric acid ½ tsp
Vanilla extract 2 ml
Agar 4 grams
- Soak the agar-agar in 140 ml of water for two to three hours. Beat 100 grams of butter and the same amount of sugar, add eggs, 1 ml of vanilla extract, beat until smooth. In the resulting mass of white, add flour and knead the dough.
- Line two baking sheets with baking paper, lay out the dough in two circles the size of a cake mold. Bake cakes at 200 degrees for ten minutes, trim the edges. Cool the cake without removing from the paper.
- Condensed milk and 200 grams of butter at room temperature, beat in cream, add 1 ml of vanilla extract and set aside (not in the refrigerator).
- Bring the water with agar-agar over low heat to a boil, stirring continuously with a spatula. Boil a minute, add 300 grams of sugar, increase the heat to medium, bring the syrup to a boil again and cook for another couple of minutes, stirring occasionally. The consistency of the consistency can be checked by tearing off the spatula from the surface of the syrup – a thin thread should be pulled behind it. Allow the syrup to cool.
- Beat the cooled proteins to stability, add citric acid, beat the proteins into a dense mass. Pour hot syrup into it in a thin stream (the protein mass will greatly increase in volume).Beat until stiff and mix the butter and condensed milk with a mixer at low speed. As soon as the consistency becomes homogeneous, the souffle is ready.
- Place the first cake in the cake pan, pour half of the souffle on top. Cover it with a second cake, pour the remaining soufflé. Put the cake in the fridge for three to four hours to make the souffle froze.
- Melt chocolate with 50 grams of butter, pour chocolate icing on the cake. Let it froze for half an hour and remove the form from the finished cake.