Tom Kha Kai Soup With Tempeh
Tom Kha Kai Soup With TempehCourse: Asian Kitchen, Soup Recipes
noodles of your choice
red curry paste
chicken or vegetable stock
vegetables of your choice
salt and pepper
- Slice the tempeh into small cubes and cook on a low fire with the red curry paste in a wok pan.
- Add the coconut milk and stock with some water.
- Keep stirring on a medium heat and add all spices.
- Cook the mushrooms and vegetables in a separate pan until soft and add to the broth.
- Cook the noodles according to package and add to the broth.
- Serve in soup bowl and finish of with some coriander and soy sauce.