- noodles of your choice
- red curry paste
- coconut milk
- chicken or vegetable stock
- vegetables of your choice
- soy sauce
- chili powder
- salt and pepper
- Slice the tempeh into small cubes and cook on a low fire with the red curry paste in a wok pan.
- Add the coconut milk and stock with some water.
- Keep stirring on a medium heat and add all spices.
- Cook the mushrooms and vegetables in a separate pan until soft and add to the broth.
- Cook the noodles according to package and add to the broth.
- Serve in soup bowl and finish of with some coriander and soy sauce.