Mediterranean BakeCourse: Main Food Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes
1Kg Baby Potatoes (Halved)
2 Large Sprigs of Rosemary
6 Ecahlion Shallots (Halved Lengthways)
1 Chorizo or Veggie Alternative (Sliced)
2 tsp Smoked Paprika
3 Large Handfuls of Cherry Tomatoes
8 Portobello Mushrooms
Bunch of Tenderstem Broccoli
1 Ball of Mozzarella
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Toss the potatoes with rosemary, salt, pepper and a generous amount of olive oil in a large baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Shuffle the potatoes before adding the shallots and chorizo, drizzling again with a splash of olive oil, sprinkling with the smoked paprika and baking for a further 10 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, broccoli and tomatoes, again drizzling with olive oil and some balsamic glaze, bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Dice the mozzarella and scatter over before returning to the oven for a further 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with crusty bread!